Looks like my prediction caught the attention of the System Center Service Manager (SCSM) Team… the following was posted to the team’s blog overnight. Notice the closing comments….
Hard to believe that the Microsoft Management Summit 2010 is only two months away now! Service Manager is going to have a MUCH larger presence this year with:
- 4 sessions by SCSM product team Senior Program Managers
- 1 session by MVP Maarten Goet
- 1 session by Microsoft Consulting Services consultants
- 3 sessions on Opalis including integration with Service Manager
- 1 session by Service Manager customer – MPSD – the operations team that runs Microsoft.com, TechNet, MSDN, etc. that has been using Service Manager in production for a few months to manage 4,000+ servers
- 2 sessions just on compliance and risk management using Service Manager including one from a partner – Secure Vantage
- 1 session by our partner Intel showcasing how customers can leverage Intel vPro capabilities directly from within SCSM
- 1 session dedicated to showcasing just some of the many partner solutions that are coming to market on top of SCSM at RTM
- 2 panels covering broad topics but also including SCSM
- 5 instructor led hands on labs (that will also be available as self-paced hands on labs)
That is a LOT of content. You could practically spend the whole week at MMS doing nothing but learning about Service Manager (and eating and sleeping occasionally of course ).
You can see the entire session schedule filtered down to just SCSM content by going here:
Reminder: there is a reduced registration price of $1,725 if you register before March 24. It goes up to $1,970 after that so hurry and register.
We hope you all can make it!
There are even apparently people speculating and taking bets that Service Manager might announce RTM at MMS. Now, that would be exciting!!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.